How do I create a link?
Follow these steps to create a hyperlink:
- Click the "edit content" button on the page on which you wish
to create the link.
- Highlight the text that you wish to be linked.
- Click the "Insert/edit link" button on the toolbar.
- To link to an external site, enter the full URL, e.g. http://www.google.com, into the "Link
- To create a mailto link which will open a new email message
when clicked, enter "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" in the "Link URL"
field. Learn more about using mailto links in this article:
- To link to another page in your own site, choose the page from
the "Link list" drop down.
- To control whether the link opens in the same window or in a new window, choose the appropriate value from the "Target" drop-down list.